Aloha Families — This is a special Monday morning update
- School continues to REMAIN OPEN. Our first day back for students is Tuesday, January 4th.
- We have 4 staff members who are on Covid related leave.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE: Because of staffing shortages due to Covid, separate homerooms may be cancelled for the week. Separate email will be send to each homeroom. Individual teachers will follow up with their homeroom parents directly for virtual or homework assignments.
- We have received information about students who have Covid related absences. If your child is out because of a Covid related absence, please contact the following:
- Health Aide, Nohea Deponte: Email [email protected]
- Registrar/Attendance, Carmen Augustiro: [email protected]
- Please cc me in your communication: Lydia Trinidad, Principal: [email protected]
- Please email us your information about how long your child will be on quarantine or absent. There is a separate attendance code for students absent because of a Covid and your written documentation from your doctor or DOH will helpful.
- If you or a member of your family is Covid positive or exposed, please contact your doctor. Also, please take the initiative to contact the DOH Contact Tracer: Shalia Jensen at 808-856-9143. Please leave a voice mail or text if she does not answer right away. The DOH Contact Tracer can give you guidance about Quarantine/Isolation information.
- If your child is out on quarantine/isolation, you may still pick up Grab-N-Go breakfast and lunch at 10:15-10:30am. As a courtesy, please email Fiona at [email protected] if you want to reserve your meals.
We know things are very fluid right now and sometimes even confusing. Please email me if you have questions. You may also email me your phone number if you prefer a phone response. I will do my best to return your call/email within 24 hours. (Email is my preferred method communication.)
Mahalo Everyone — MASK UP!!!
Kualapuu Public Charter Elementary School