Aloha Kualapuu Families!
In partnership with Na Puuwai, Kualapuu Public Conversion Charter School is hosting it’s second Puolo Family Night on Thursday, April 25 from 4:30 to 6pm in the school cafeteria. The main topic of discussion is increasing our general understanding and awareness of factors attributed to physical health, nutrition, and wellness.
At the family night, our partners at Na Puuwai will be hosting a variety of health stations such as:
– Vitals (BMI, Blood Pressure) – Piʻikea Hanaoka
– A Nutritional Activity – Miki Wong
– Healthy Eats – KJ Tanaka & Kahananui Vierra
– Family Fitness Circut – Kaulana Buchanan
– Zumba – Kekau Aki
– Lomilomi – Makaleʻa Mackey
There will also be a FREE take-home dinner, so please RSVP so we can have an accurate count for the meal. RSVP here
If there are any questions, please contact the school office at 567-6900.
Kualapuu Public Charter Elementary School