Aloha Kualapuu Families!
Our annual Ohana Fun Fair is THIS SATURDAY! On Saturday, October 20, 2018 our school will host it’s fun fair with FREE ACTIVITIES such as horse back rides, jumping castles and water slides! There’s going to be a HELICOPTER LANDING! And everyone will be able to check out the fire truck and ambulance! We’ll also have food, games and craft vendors with information booths as well. The very fun, very anticipated costume fun run
The registration booth will open at 8:00am next to the tiled, mural wall, near the kindergarten classes. Every child NEEDS to register with their families and get a wristband to participate in the free activities – CHILDREN NEED TO BE REGISTERED WITH A PARENT OR GUARDIAN
Schedule of events (subject to change)
- 8am FAIR BEGINS – registration opens
- 9am Helicopter landing in the back field (parents- please watch your children)
- 9:30am Trick-or-Treat Costume Fun Run by the basketball court: bring your costume & trick-or-treat bag (stay tuned for age groups’ start times)
- 11am Wet down in the back field by the Molokai Fire Department
- 11:15am Little Miss & Little Master Kualapuu Comet Pageant in the front court yard: bring your chairs & blankets to support our contestants
PARENTS/GUARDIANS: PLEASE SUPERVISE YOUR CHILDREN. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR CHILDREN UNATTENDED.
We are looking for volunteers to help chaperone our FREE ACTIVITIES, please email Kui Adolpho at [email protected]
It’s sure to be another fun year for the entire ohana!
Can’t wait to see you all AT THE FAIR!
Kualapuu Public Charter Elementary School