Aloha Families —
We have finalized the instructional delivery for most of our students and our teachers will be reaching out to each family via email and/or phone call. We are excited to welcome our students back to school! We will be having students back by appointment only from July 30-August 11 to orient students with new health, safety, school routines, and assessments. Please note the following when students come to campus:
- Face coverings are required
- Temperature checks will occur at drop off before entering campus
- Buses will not be operating during this time. Your will need to arrange for someone to drop off and pick up your child.
- Lunch will be grab and go. Students are not eating on campus
- Parents will not be allowed on campus during this time, (except for PreK and Kindergarten as arranged by the classroom teacher.)
Expect that your child will be scheduled for 3-4 sessions with their teacher either in the morning or in the afternoon. Be on the lookout for an email or a phone call from your child’s teacher for exact appointment times for your child.
As a reminder, our official start date is Wednesday, August 12 when we will have all students back on campus.
Mahalo and we look forward to seeing your child next week!
PS– If you are having difficulty keeping up with ALL of our SchoolMessenger email, please visit https://www.kualapuucharterschool.org, look for OPENING SCHOOL COVID-19 Communication. We keep a log of all the SchoolMessenger email that have been sent out related to Covid and School Opening on this webpage.
Kualapuu Public Charter Elementary School