VOLUNTEERS AND VISITORS
Parents and others are invited and encouraged to volunteer their services to the school.
In order to maintain a safe, secure, and orderly environment, please follow these procedures:
- Wear the visitor/volunteer tag while on campus.
- Be sure to sign out at the office when you leave.
- Sign in at the office stating the purpose, time, person, and destination of visit.
- As a courtesy, please call your child’s teacher before you visit or volunteer. This will help the teacher make your stay more meaningful.
- All volunteers working with students for more than 10 days must have documented current “negative” TB clearance.
[contact-form-7 id=”86″ title=”frmNewsletter”]